Part Time Customer Service Assistant Job
Part Time Customer Service Assistant at M3C Sports
Location: 14 Nottingham Road, Borrowash, Derby, DE72 3FL
Salary: £6.45 - £8.72/hr depending on age
Hours: Minimum 16 hrs a week (weekdays only).
Days/times can be flexible and tailored to suit employee.
We (M3C Sports, also known as Euro Soccer Company) are looking for a hard working individual to join our friendly team!
As we are a small business, we are after an individual that possesses a good work ethic and has a keen desire to work in a close knit team. The job will feature a variety of responsibilities, so key attributes of the individual should include strong communication skills and good organisation skills.
Due to the seasonal nature of our business, it is imperative that the individual is available to work a minimum of 16 hours during the summer months of July to September. It is likely that extra hours will also be offered during this period to help us deal with the increased demand of the market.
We are a company that likes to consider the employees other life commitments, so are more than happy to tailor working hours around the individual if necessary.
Please take a read of the extra information provided below and if this job is of interest, please send your CV as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing orders and quotes through customer interactions received in the showroom, over the phone or by email
- Assisting parents from local schools to size up new PE kit/uniform
- Supporting customers with any type of order query
- Receiving inbound and preparing outbound deliveries
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness at business premises
- Customising garments using the heat press printer
- Inputting data and sales records on to spreadsheets
- Processing sales order invoices on accounts software
- Updating website prices, product information and data
- C or better in GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics
- 2 years previous work experience is preferred
- Organised, mature, able to work independently and in a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and come up with new initiatives
- Attention to detail and able to multitask
- Good IT skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness, understanding business methods and why techniques are used
- Presentable, polite and professional
Reports To: The directors, sales executives and senior customer service advisors.